Finance Consultant - Chicago (Remote)
Location: Remote - Chicago, Illinois
Job Type: Full Time
You don’t have to look hard to find what makes abas USA innovative and progressive. People whose innovative ideas, hard work and expertise give us a competitive advantage and make up the heart and soul of our business. With more than 35 years of experience building innovative ERP solutions for thousands of businesses in 29 countries worldwide, the people of abas deeply understand the constantly evolving requirements of mid-sized manufacturing and distribution companies.
What does it mean to be a finance consultant at abas USA? Our ERP/Finance Consultants work as part of a team implementing abasERP software for our clients around the country. abas USA consultants are highly skilled, highly training experts in their field, who provide a value added service in working with the client’s financial representatives to ensure a smooth transition from their legacy system to abasERP. If you love to travel, have a strong finance background, excellent analytical skills and are customer focused, then this opportunity could be your perfect fit!
The Finance Consultant works with Accounting & Finance managers to clearly understand the requirements and objectives for the abas-ERP implementation. abas Finance Consultants work directly with the client to understand their overall Financial Process & Reporting requirements to ensure that the abas-ERP system meets the overall needs of the organization.
- Develop an understanding of customers’ financial requirements and objectives and translate to abas-ERP
- Develop a skill set within abas ERP that demonstrates the basic to intermediate understanding of the software and practical application
- Lead client implementation of ERP software to enable streamlined coordination of order-to-cash cycle, including inventory management, cost accounting, and financial accounting processes within a single application
- Train end users on application functionality and application-integrated programs
- Maintain the minimum expected billable average per week
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, and/or Operations Management
- Cost Accounting Concentration Preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 75% per month
- Minimum 1 year ERP software experience
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience working in a professional services organization
- Strong understanding of accounting practices and methodologies
- Strong customer service orientation & skills
- Analytical thinker
- Accounting software experience
- Ability to quickly assimilate to new technologies
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) a plus
abas USA is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.