Location: Sterling, VA
Job Type: Full Time
You don’t have to look hard to find what makes abas-USA innovative, progressive and pioneering. It’s people, both our employees and our customers. People whose ideas, diligence and expertise give us a competitive advantage and make up the heart and soul of our business. With more than 30 years of experience building innovative ERP solutions for thousands of businesses in 29 countries worldwide, the people of abas deeply understand the constantly evolving requirements of mid-sized manufacturing and distribution companies.
The culture at abas-USA provides a fun, dynamic and exciting team environment. We believe in learning continuously, which is facilitated through the abas Academy. abas-USA also provides learning opportunities through year-round training courses, mentorship programs, and frequent interactions with leaders and subject matter experts.
Our mobile developers use the latest technologies to bring the core of ERP to mobile platforms by designing smart interfaces. We value our team members not only in their ability to collaborate, but also to bring new ideas and create new designs that will enhance the end user experience. We are looking for a junior-level mobile developer to join our growing team.
Work on Xamarin based mobile applications. Day to day will involve use of visual studio, coding C# applications and working on either interface, business logic, or back end libraries. Our environment is dynamic, and we work on a variety of problems. Other possible responsibilities would be working on continuous integration and deployment. Applicant will be working closely with our existing mobile development team.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 4-year degree in relevant field (i.e. Information Technology/Computer science)
- 2 years' experience in .NET/C# preferred
Additional nice to haves:
- Experience with Xamarin Forms
- Familiarity with Android Java Development
- Familiarity with iOS (swift/Objective c) Development
- Familiarity with Windows 10 UWP Development
- Proficiency in Windows 10, mac OS, or Linux operating systems
- Prior experience in software development methodology (e.g. Scrum, Agile)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package
- Excellent career growth opportunities